Bollywood star heroine Deepika Padukone is the latest Indian celebrity to receive the prestigious Madame Tussauds honor. The numero uno actress’ wax statue will be installed at the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in London.
Deepika flew down to London recently and met a team of representatives at the Madame Tussauds who took her measurements for her life-size statue. Deepika’s statue will be unveiled next year. “I am so delighted: Deepika. I look forward to the incredible figure at the attraction,” Deepika said on getting this special honor.
Deepika made her Bollywood debut with the 2007 blockbuster, Om Shanti Om. Her portrayal of Rani Padmini in Padmaavat earlier this year had earned her numerous accolades.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting story setup for Prathiroju Pandage
- Thaman confident of scoring a hat-trick with AA19
- Don’t compare Baahubali with Saaho-Sujeeth
- Megastar Chiranjeevi impressed with young musician
- For now, Harish Shankar clears all doubts
- Sad-This actress has no films in her career