It is already known that Bollywood diva Deepika Padukone is playing the lady lead in Prabhas’s upcoming project which will be helmed by Nag Ashwin.
This as-yet-untitled project was supposed to hit the floors this June but the unforeseen delay in film shootings has resulted in the postponement of the same.
The latest update is that Deepika Padukone will be joining the sets of Prabhas – Nag Ashwin project post this October. She had conveyed the same to the makers of the sci-fi thriller. Meanwhile, she will be wrapping up her ongoing Bollywood project Pathan.
Vyjayanthi Movies who are bankrolling Prabhas – Nag Ashwin project are planning to take the project onto the floors once the effect of Covid second wave subsides. The lead cast will be joining the sets right from the first schedule. The pre-production is going on at a brisk pace now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Today director’s next to be in Telugu?
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu