The recently released Kaththi has been going great guns at the tamil box office. This movie has a right mix of social message and entertainment. However, the makers of this movie are in trouble now. The latest buzz is that a case has been filed against Muragadoss and Vijay at the Madurai High Court. The issue is over a dialogue in the movie about the 2G scam. The implications of such a case are not yet known.
Muragadoss has also targeted a major beer company in this film. We have seen Muragadoss churning out films with social message from quite some time now. Only time will tell if this attempt has created a hurdle.
Articles that might interest you:
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life
- iSmart Shankar girl says no to ‘rain’ songs
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K