Controversies, police and legal cases are nothing new to eccentric filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma. The director has landed himself in yet another police case and this time for his soon to be released web-series, Kadapa.
Several members of the Rayalaseema Vimochana Samithi (RVM) today filed a complaint with the Ananthapur III Town police and demanded an immediate arrest of Ram Gopal Varma. They strongly condemned RGV’s outrageous portrayal of Rayalaseema region as a place notorious for faction feuds.
The RVM members further warned RGV of dire consequences if he releases Kadapa web-series. They lamented that the Kadapa web-series will jeopardize all the proposed developmental projects in the Rayalaseema region. The members went on to say that they will also file a PIL against RGV.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR launches first look of Keeravani’s son’s debut film
- Pooja Hegde pins big hopes on this film
- Kiara Advani starts shooting for her boldest film
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans
- Talented actress to play Anushka’s role in Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Trivikram joins Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film?