Filmmakers across the country are clueless about the uncertainty regarding the resuming of shootings. Also, many filmmakers are cancelling outdoor and foreign schedules at least until the end of this year.
But it looks like Boyapati Srinu is determined to shoot his much awaited hat-trick film with Balakrishna in The Himalayas. Apparently, a major portion of one of Balakrishna’s dual rules in the movie will be shot extensively in Varanasi and the Himalayas.
Despite the Corona scare, Boyapati Srinu is hell-bent on shooting in these exotic locations since they are quite crucial for the narrative and they can’t be recreated in a studio in Hyderabad. We will have to wait for a few months to see how things will pan out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business
- Ram Charan’s ‘perfect Sunday drive’ with his Brat
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture
- After Pawan’s Johnny, Renu Desai finally back to face camera