Filmmakers across the country are clueless about the uncertainty regarding the resuming of shootings. Also, many filmmakers are cancelling outdoor and foreign schedules at least until the end of this year.
But it looks like Boyapati Srinu is determined to shoot his much awaited hat-trick film with Balakrishna in The Himalayas. Apparently, a major portion of one of Balakrishna’s dual rules in the movie will be shot extensively in Varanasi and the Himalayas.
Despite the Corona scare, Boyapati Srinu is hell-bent on shooting in these exotic locations since they are quite crucial for the narrative and they can’t be recreated in a studio in Hyderabad. We will have to wait for a few months to see how things will pan out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date