Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan has suffered a shocking defeat in both constituencies he contested in the Andhra Pradesh Assembly elections. Even his Janasena Party has failed to make any impact in the state politics.
Accepting the massive public mandate in his stride, Pawan said in a press meet this evening that despite losing both the constituencies on his electoral debut, he will continue to fight for the people till his last breath. Pawan further said that Janasena Party has long-term plans for the state.
Congratulating YS Jagan and Narendra Modi on their victories, Pawan hoped that both the parties will work towards realizing the dream of AP special status.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu to undergo knee surgery?
- Sai Tej’s heroine in Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Tamannaah reveals her dream role
- Mysskin’s Psycho to release in Telugu soon
- Crazy rumour makes waves in Kollywood
- Prabhas, Pooja Hegde chemistry to be a highlight in #Prabhas20