Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan has suffered a shocking defeat in both constituencies he contested in the Andhra Pradesh Assembly elections. Even his Janasena Party has failed to make any impact in the state politics.
Accepting the massive public mandate in his stride, Pawan said in a press meet this evening that despite losing both the constituencies on his electoral debut, he will continue to fight for the people till his last breath. Pawan further said that Janasena Party has long-term plans for the state.
Congratulating YS Jagan and Narendra Modi on their victories, Pawan hoped that both the parties will work towards realizing the dream of AP special status.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet impresses many with her rapper avatar
- Bigg Boss 4 – Differences being created between these two
- Naga Shaurya-Aneesh Krishna’s film launched formally
- Crazy buzz: Balayya-Boyapati to collaborate for a prestigious project?
- Allu Arjun to shoot for Pushpa in Vizag
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Vakeel Saab’s shoot