After making her presence felt in Bollywood with movies like Raman Raghav 2.0 and Kaalakaandi, Telugu girl Sobhita Dhulipala successfully forayed into Tollywood with Goodachari. Thanks to the film’s success, several Tollywood filmmakers are keen on casting Sobhita in their movies.
Interacting with a popular English daily, Sobhita said that she is being offered several movies but she is in no hurry to accept them as she wants to be associated with content-oriented movies. She went on to say that Goodachari’s success shows the importance of writing and content for a film’s success. “It’s a great time to be in Telugu Cinema,” she concluded.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song