After making her presence felt in Bollywood with movies like Raman Raghav 2.0 and Kaalakaandi, Telugu girl Sobhita Dhulipala successfully forayed into Tollywood with Goodachari. Thanks to the film’s success, several Tollywood filmmakers are keen on casting Sobhita in their movies.
Interacting with a popular English daily, Sobhita said that she is being offered several movies but she is in no hurry to accept them as she wants to be associated with content-oriented movies. She went on to say that Goodachari’s success shows the importance of writing and content for a film’s success. “It’s a great time to be in Telugu Cinema,” she concluded.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release