After making her presence felt in Bollywood with movies like Raman Raghav 2.0 and Kaalakaandi, Telugu girl Sobhita Dhulipala successfully forayed into Tollywood with Goodachari. Thanks to the film’s success, several Tollywood filmmakers are keen on casting Sobhita in their movies.
Interacting with a popular English daily, Sobhita said that she is being offered several movies but she is in no hurry to accept them as she wants to be associated with content-oriented movies. She went on to say that Goodachari’s success shows the importance of writing and content for a film’s success. “It’s a great time to be in Telugu Cinema,” she concluded.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage