Tamil star hero Suriya’s forthcoming political thriller, NGK, is gearing up for a May 31st release. Since NGK is the first collaboration of Suriya and director Selva Raghavan, the film is carrying good expectations among the audience.
Yesterday we had reported that NGK’s Telugu version’s rights are bagged by noted producer K. K. Radhamohan for Rs 9 crores. Now, the latest news is that NGK’s overseas Telugu version’s rights are sold for Rs 2.50 crores. If the film gets a decent talk, recovering the whole amount is not a big deal for the US distributors.
Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet are the female leads in NGK. Yuvan Shankar Raja is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- A vocal glimpse of SVP on Mahesh’s birthday?
- Special quarantine plans for Bigg Boss 4 contestants
- Netflix drops Karan Johar’s name from Gunjan Saxena
- Latest reports about Trivikram are completely fake
- Lockdown Review : Danny- Tamil on Zee 5
- Nani in plans to launch a sequel to his hit film?