Tamil star hero Suriya’s forthcoming political thriller, NGK, is gearing up for a May 31st release. Since NGK is the first collaboration of Suriya and director Selva Raghavan, the film is carrying good expectations among the audience.
Yesterday we had reported that NGK’s Telugu version’s rights are bagged by noted producer K. K. Radhamohan for Rs 9 crores. Now, the latest news is that NGK’s overseas Telugu version’s rights are sold for Rs 2.50 crores. If the film gets a decent talk, recovering the whole amount is not a big deal for the US distributors.
Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet are the female leads in NGK. Yuvan Shankar Raja is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Burrakatha out of this week’s release race
- Agent Sai Srinivasa Athreya’s latest US collections
- No truth in health issues of star heroine
- Poll: Which of these directors should launch Mokshagnya?
- VV Vinayak’s new home gets demolished
- Janhvi Kapoor steps into this sequel