When Varun Tej started off work on Valmiki everyone assumed that his boxing film with debutant Kiran Korrapati has been shelved.
But turns out, the film is not only going to happen but it’s next in line for the actor who will go a physical makeover yet again to suit the role! The actor himself reveled this recently in an interview.
He apparently decided to take things a step ahead after the success of F2 and chose to do a mass film.
The boxing drama is likely to star Bollywood actor Suneil Shetty in a key role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages
- Mahesh lauds Dhanush-Vetrimaaran’s Asuran
- Karthi spills the beans on Suriya’s next project
- Bollywood media speculates RRR’s postponement