Young hero Viswant, who acted in films like Kerintha and Manamantha is yet to taste proper success in his film career. Not getting discouraged, Viswant is trying hard to get recognized and is continuously doing films.
Recently, Viswant has signed a new film with debutant Vishwanath, who earlier worked in Dil Raju’s compound as a script assistant. Telugu girl Harshita Chowdary has been finalized as the heroine.
Suma Durga Creations banner will bankroll this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!