Talented director Deva Katta, is already busy scripting his next and has tentatively titled it Maha Prasthanam. Speaking to a leading daily, the ace director revealed that his film will have a strong influence of the iconic English film Godfather.
Deva also added that he is still looking out for actors and is thinking of roping in stars from both Tamil and Kannada. As both his previous films, Dynamite and Auto Nagar Surya failed miserably at the box office, Deva has gone back to his favourite genre and will make films which are quite hard hitting.
Scripting of this film is completed and the pre-production is going on in full swing. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on this project.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film