Devadas, the most eagerly awaited multistarrer featuring Nagarjuna and Nani, has completed the censor formalities this evening. The CBFC has cleared the film with a UA certificate. The film is all set to hit the screens on September 27.
In Devadas, Nagarjuna will be seen playing a don’s role while Nani is essaying the role of a doctor. Young actresses Akanksha Singh and Rashmika Mandanna are the leading ladies of Devadas. Sriram Adittya has directed the movie and senior producer Ashwini Dutt has bankrolled the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijaya Nirmala passes away; Latest updates
- Senior actress, filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala passes away
- Agnyaathavaasi sentiment impacts AA19’s release?
- Shraddha is the best choice for Saaho: Sujeeth
- Samantha’s popularity to be tested big time
- Double tension for Rajasekhar’s family