Devadas, the most eagerly awaited multistarrer featuring Nagarjuna and Nani, has completed the censor formalities this evening. The CBFC has cleared the film with a UA certificate. The film is all set to hit the screens on September 27.
In Devadas, Nagarjuna will be seen playing a don’s role while Nani is essaying the role of a doctor. Young actresses Akanksha Singh and Rashmika Mandanna are the leading ladies of Devadas. Sriram Adittya has directed the movie and senior producer Ashwini Dutt has bankrolled the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Bro Daddy – Malayalam film on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Makers of Radhe Shyam to clear all confusion?
- Keerthy Suresh launches her own YouTube channel
- Shyam Singha Roy makes heads turn on Netflix
- Akhil Akkineni releases Amma song from Oke Oka Jeevitham
- Hardik Pandya’s Srivalli step is the best you’ll see