Devadas, the most eagerly awaited multistarrer featuring Nagarjuna and Nani, has completed the censor formalities this evening. The CBFC has cleared the film with a UA certificate. The film is all set to hit the screens on September 27.
In Devadas, Nagarjuna will be seen playing a don’s role while Nani is essaying the role of a doctor. Young actresses Akanksha Singh and Rashmika Mandanna are the leading ladies of Devadas. Sriram Adittya has directed the movie and senior producer Ashwini Dutt has bankrolled the movie.
- AR Murugadoss reveals key details about Vijay’s Sarkar
- Pawan Kalyan to not celebrate Dasara
- Interesting update on Nani’s Jersey
- NTR’s impressive response to criticism on ‘less entertainment’ in ASVR
- Rahul Ravindran pens a heartfelt letter for Chinmayi