Devadas, the most eagerly awaited multistarrer featuring Nagarjuna and Nani, has completed the censor formalities this evening. The CBFC has cleared the film with a UA certificate. The film is all set to hit the screens on September 27.
In Devadas, Nagarjuna will be seen playing a don’s role while Nani is essaying the role of a doctor. Young actresses Akanksha Singh and Rashmika Mandanna are the leading ladies of Devadas. Sriram Adittya has directed the movie and senior producer Ashwini Dutt has bankrolled the movie.
- Rakul shakes a leg with Suriya in Kochi
- Blockbuster film’s producers fight over sharing profits
- Young actor postpones his wedding due to busy schedules
- Rajini fans eagerly waiting for Petta’s teaser
- Telangana Elections (teluguin.com) : Constituency wise electoral results