Nagarjuna and Nani’s multi-starrer comedy entertainer, Devadas, released on Thursday and opened to record collections despite being a working weekday. Until Saturday, collected a theatrical share of Rs 8.82 crores in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
On Sunday, the morning and matinee shows have been quite decent, with several screens playing to packed houses. Trade circles are predicting that Sunday’s share will be around 2 crores. This means that Devadas will cross the Rs 10 crore share mark by tonight.
Akanksha Singh and Rashmika Mandanna are the leading ladies in Devadas. Senior producer Ashwini Dutt has bankrolled the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Massive setback for Saaho
- Priyadarshi’s Mallesham gets a release date
- Sharwanand’s next with this director?
- Star hero’s father passes away
- Big test for Falaknukma Das
- Poll: Which of these Sharwanand films will be a bigger hit?