Nagarjuna and Nani’s multi-starrer comedy entertainer, Devadas, released on Thursday and opened to record collections despite being a working weekday. Until Saturday, collected a theatrical share of Rs 8.82 crores in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
On Sunday, the morning and matinee shows have been quite decent, with several screens playing to packed houses. Trade circles are predicting that Sunday’s share will be around 2 crores. This means that Devadas will cross the Rs 10 crore share mark by tonight.
Akanksha Singh and Rashmika Mandanna are the leading ladies in Devadas. Senior producer Ashwini Dutt has bankrolled the movie.
- Mahesh is the biggest inspiration to this young debutant
- Poll : Which of these hit star hero films impressed you this year?
- Happy news for Balayya and NTR fans
- Director turned actor in NTR biopic
- Jagapathi Babu reveals how NTR pushed him to give the best in ASVR