Nagarjuna and Nani’s multi-starrer comedy entertainer, Devadas, released on Thursday and opened to record collections despite being a working weekday. Until Saturday, collected a theatrical share of Rs 8.82 crores in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
On Sunday, the morning and matinee shows have been quite decent, with several screens playing to packed houses. Trade circles are predicting that Sunday’s share will be around 2 crores. This means that Devadas will cross the Rs 10 crore share mark by tonight.
Akanksha Singh and Rashmika Mandanna are the leading ladies in Devadas. Senior producer Ashwini Dutt has bankrolled the movie.
- Leading lady finalized for Venkatesh in Venky Mama?
- Petta’s teaser is a celebration of Rajini, the Super Star
- NTR second single-Keeravani does it again with Rajarshi
- When veteran hero politely declined the offer to act in Athadu
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Dear Comrade eyes summer release