Nagarjuna and Nani’s multi-starrer comedy entertainer, Devadas, released on Thursday and opened to record collections despite being a working weekday. Until Saturday, collected a theatrical share of Rs 8.82 crores in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
On Sunday, the morning and matinee shows have been quite decent, with several screens playing to packed houses. Trade circles are predicting that Sunday’s share will be around 2 crores. This means that Devadas will cross the Rs 10 crore share mark by tonight.
Akanksha Singh and Rashmika Mandanna are the leading ladies in Devadas. Senior producer Ashwini Dutt has bankrolled the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk – Rajinikanth knew about Dhanush’s divorce long back
- Nagarjuna debunks rumours spread by the media
- Sophie Chaudhary’s version of Oo Antava Mava is too cute
- Photo Moment: Allu Arjun enjoys the incredible Dubai’s skyline
- AP New Districts: MLA Balakrishna upset with Jagan’s decision – Comes up with a demand
- Kichcha Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona is postponed indefinitely