The south Indian film fraternity woke up to the shocking demise of Sathyamurthy, senior writer and father of musical sensation Devi Sri Prasad, this morning. Satyamurthy suffered a major heart attack and breathed his last at his residence in Chennai. Satyamurthy was 61.
Satyamurthy started out his career as a lyricist and soon turned a story writer and rose to fame with Devatha. He went on to work in numerous hit films like Khaidi No. 786, Pedarayudu, Satruvu, Police Lockup, Abhilasha etc. Satyamurthy’s last rites will be performed this evening in Chennai.
123telugu.com is deeply saddened by the loss and expresses its condolences to the bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee’s next is a remake of a German film
- Upasana Kamineni’s sustainable Yoga program for Telangana Police
- Star Tamil composer under consideration for Mahesh’s next?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga back in Tollywood?
- Iconic Ramanaidu Studios to turn into a gated community?
- Manchu Manoj’s shocking role in Aham Brahmasmi?