The south Indian film fraternity woke up to the shocking demise of Sathyamurthy, senior writer and father of musical sensation Devi Sri Prasad, this morning. Satyamurthy suffered a major heart attack and breathed his last at his residence in Chennai. Satyamurthy was 61.
Satyamurthy started out his career as a lyricist and soon turned a story writer and rose to fame with Devatha. He went on to work in numerous hit films like Khaidi No. 786, Pedarayudu, Satruvu, Police Lockup, Abhilasha etc. Satyamurthy’s last rites will be performed this evening in Chennai.
123telugu.com is deeply saddened by the loss and expresses its condolences to the bereaved family.
- Prabhas files a court case
- Poll : Which aspect of Padi Padi Leche Manasu are you looking forward to?
- Pressnote : Watch Antariksham & Padi Padi Leche Manasu For Free in Select Theaters in USA
- RGV all set to release Vennupotu song from Lakshmi’s NTR
- Talented heroine roped in for Pink remake