Jr.NTR’s upcoming film Dhammu is currently being shot in Annapurna Studios. Our sources say that the pre-interval song is being shot on Jr.NTR and Dinesh Master is the choreographer of the song. Boyapati Srinu is directing the film and we hear that he’s working hard to wrap up the film’s shooting in the next few weeks. The film’s audio is going to be launched on March 23 on the eve of Ugadi and M M Keeravani has composed the music. A special slokam is going to be part of the album and the buzz is that it’s going to be one of the highlights of the album. Trisha and Karthika are the lead actresses in the film and we hear that Dhammu is going to be a rollicking mass entertainer. Alexandar Vallabha is producing the film and it’s all set to hit the screens on April 19.
Articles that might interest you:
- George Reddy girl signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rumor or real: Prabhas to team up with Shankar?
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody