Recently, a video showcasing Tamil star Dhanush storming out of an interview with a popular Telugu news channel made a huge splash on social media. Dhanush appeared for the interview to promote his upcoming film, VIP 2.
However, the actor got miffed when the interviewer repeatedly asked him about the sensational Suchi Leaks scandal, and walked out calling it a “stupid interview”. And now, Dhanush regrets his behavior.
Dhanush said during his latest promotional interview in New Delhi, “It was silly of me. I am generally a calm person, but, I did react in a way that I shouldn’t have. My intention was clear, I didn’t want to answer the question. But the strong reaction was unwarranted. Actually, I haven’t slept for two weeks, since I was busy with my upcoming film. Looking back, I am also surprised at the way I reacted. I should have simply asked the journalist to move on to the next question”.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy