It is already reported that Tamil star Dhanush’s new film under the direction of his brother and star director Selvaraghavan went on floors a couple of weeks ago. The film is touted as a sequel to the 2010 socio-fantasy magnum opus, Aayirathil Oruvan (Yugaaniki Okkadu in Telugu). The makers have already released Dhanush’s first look from the movie.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Dhanush will be seen playing the role of a gangster in the film. News is also that the film is going to touch various genres and that it is being made on a lavish scale.
Top Tamil producer Kalaipuli S Thanu is producing the film, which is scheduled for its theatrical release in 2024. Yuvan Shankar Raja is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed: OTT and satellite partner of SRK’s Jawan
- Balayya Mass: Chennakesava Reddy’s re-release creates a sensation overseas
- OTT: Netflix announces 1899 series’ release date
- VTK Success Party – Producer gifts Simbu an expensive car
- Runtime locked for Hrithik Roshan’s Vikram Vedha
- Buzz: Amazon Prime bagged the streaming rights of these two Tamil biggies