SIR was the first Telugu straight film for versatile actor Dhanush. The movie, directed by Venky Atluri, was also shot simultaneously in Tamil as Vaathi. Samyukta Menon played the female lead. SIR/Vaathi is the highest-grosser in Dhanush’s career. Especially the performance in Telugu was phenomenal, and Dhanush got a dream debut in Tollywood.
The latest info is that the movie will have its world television premiere on June 4th at 6 P.M on Gemini TV. The film is currently available for streaming on Netflix. SIR/Vaathi talks about how education is essential in one’s life, and it also emphasizes how a few private institutions during the economic reforms period transformed education into business and started cashing hefty amounts.
Produced by Naga Vamsi and Sai Soujanya under Sithara Entertainments and Fortune Four Cinemas, the film’s music is composed by GV Prakash Kumar. Samuthirakani, Sai Kumar, Tanikella Bharani, Narra Srinivas, Hyper Aadi, and Aadukalam Naren played significant roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Three back-to-back releases from mega family in a short span
- Trailer of Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram to be out on this date?
- Bollywood buzz: A mega-budget film on Ramayan to be made with these Superstars
- 2018 starts its rage on OTT right away
- Cop drama amasses 200 million streaming minutes on ZEE5
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food