Dhanush’s Velaiyilla Pattathari popular known as VIP was a breakaway hit in Tamil, and once again asserted Dhanush’s position among the top actors in India. The movie made good money at the box office and is now being dubbed in Telugu as ‘Raghuram B.E’.
This movie is about the trouble faced by an unemployed graduate after he manages to get a job in a construction company. Playing the female lead opposite Dhanush is Amala Paul. The movie is written and directed by newcomer Velraj and ‘Why this Kolaveri di?’ fame Anirudh Ravichander has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Atharintiki Dharedhi and Brahmotsavam actress’ Bollywood debut film to get an OTT release?
- Tollywood bigwigs to invite Balayya to YS Jagan’s meet
- Rakul Preet bends it like butter
- Producer clarifies reports on Prabhudeva-Nayanthara film
- Ace director to venture into the digital world?
- Psycho director’s next confirmed