Puri Jagannadh’s son Aakash is elated about the response, which his latest film, Dhoni has been getting. He played the role of Prakash Raj’s son in the film. “I am extremely poor in studies in my real life too. So, acting in the film, especially in first half was a piece of cake as I was playing myself. However, acting in the second half was tough. Thanks to Prakash Raj’s encouragement, I was able to pull it off so well. I have acted in several films as a child artiste since I made my debut in Chirutha. However, I never got such a good response for any of my roles. Dhoni is my best performance and the best film I have been part of,” Aakash told the media. When asked what his future plans were, he said that he’ll stop acting for few years and concentrate on his studies. Aakash is currently studying in class 8 and he’s planning to make his debut as a hero few years later. For now, Gabbar Singh is likely to be his last film as a child artiste.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Jersey’s Hindi remake goes on floors
- Special plans to launch Sanjay Dutt’s look from KGF
- Noted heroine in talks for Pawan’s next?