Puri Jagannadh’s son Aakash is elated about the response, which his latest film, Dhoni has been getting. He played the role of Prakash Raj’s son in the film. “I am extremely poor in studies in my real life too. So, acting in the film, especially in first half was a piece of cake as I was playing myself. However, acting in the second half was tough. Thanks to Prakash Raj’s encouragement, I was able to pull it off so well. I have acted in several films as a child artiste since I made my debut in Chirutha. However, I never got such a good response for any of my roles. Dhoni is my best performance and the best film I have been part of,” Aakash told the media. When asked what his future plans were, he said that he’ll stop acting for few years and concentrate on his studies. Aakash is currently studying in class 8 and he’s planning to make his debut as a hero few years later. For now, Gabbar Singh is likely to be his last film as a child artiste.
- Mahesh eyes his lucky season for Mahesh25
- Ram’s HGPK underway in Kakinada
- Much-awaited updates on Kamal’s Vishwaroopam 2 & Sabhash Naidu
- Intense comparisons between Sarkar and Bharat Ane Nenu’s storylines
- No one can beat Chiranjeevi garu in that aspect: Rajamouli