Puri Jagannadh’s son Aakash is elated about the response, which his latest film, Dhoni has been getting. He played the role of Prakash Raj’s son in the film. “I am extremely poor in studies in my real life too. So, acting in the film, especially in first half was a piece of cake as I was playing myself. However, acting in the second half was tough. Thanks to Prakash Raj’s encouragement, I was able to pull it off so well. I have acted in several films as a child artiste since I made my debut in Chirutha. However, I never got such a good response for any of my roles. Dhoni is my best performance and the best film I have been part of,” Aakash told the media. When asked what his future plans were, he said that he’ll stop acting for few years and concentrate on his studies. Aakash is currently studying in class 8 and he’s planning to make his debut as a hero few years later. For now, Gabbar Singh is likely to be his last film as a child artiste.
- Director’s prank leaves young heroine in shock
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend