Ram Charan’s latest film, Dhruva has completed its shoot and went into the censor formalities yesterday. The latest update reveals that the film has been cleared with an U/A certificate and is now ready for release this 9th of December.
The makers are planning to hold the audio success meet in the first week of December on a very grand scale. Directed by Surender Reddy, this film has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director of Mahesh, Pawan films to bounce back with a biggie
- Tamil stars Anurag Kashyap would cast if he remade his cult films
- Uppena’s run time locked
- Balakrishna makes changes to his special birthday announcements
- Akshay Kumar the only Indian actor on Forbes 2020 list
- Balayya wants either of these two to launch his son