Ram Charan’s latest film, Dhruva has completed its shoot and went into the censor formalities yesterday. The latest update reveals that the film has been cleared with an U/A certificate and is now ready for release this 9th of December.
The makers are planning to hold the audio success meet in the first week of December on a very grand scale. Directed by Surender Reddy, this film has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods