Ram Charan’s latest film, Dhruva has completed its shoot and went into the censor formalities yesterday. The latest update reveals that the film has been cleared with an U/A certificate and is now ready for release this 9th of December.
The makers are planning to hold the audio success meet in the first week of December on a very grand scale. Directed by Surender Reddy, this film has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?