After the successful completion of the Bulgarian schedule, the unit of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much awaited 99th film, Dictator, is gearing up for the upcoming Hyderabad schedule. The team will commence a fresh schedule from Monday and it will take place on the outskirts of Hyderabad. A majority of the film’s talkie part will be wrapped up in this schedule.
Meanwhile, the Dictator’s first look still, the motion poster and even the Ganesha song, which were released on the occasion of Vinayaka Chavithi, raised the expectation levels among the fans. Especially, the Ganesha song has become a rage at most of the Ganesh pandals in the Telugu states.
Anjali and Sonal Chauhan play the female leads in this action entertainer, which is being directed by Sriwass under his Vedaashwa Creations along with Eros International. The film will be releasing as a Sankranthi treat.
- Mahesh eyes his lucky season for Mahesh25
- Ram’s HGPK underway in Kakinada
- Much-awaited updates on Kamal’s Vishwaroopam 2 & Sabhash Naidu
- Intense comparisons between Sarkar and Bharat Ane Nenu’s storylines
- No one can beat Chiranjeevi garu in that aspect: Rajamouli