The pre-release event of Akhil Akkineni and Pooja Hegde’s highly-anticipated romantic entertainer, Most Eligible Bachelor, has been held in style tonight. Akhil’s speech at the event was genuine and heartfelt even though it was short and lasted not more than 5 minutes.
Akhil started off his speech saying that he feels quite good to meet his fans in a film event after almost 2 and a half years. The Akkineni lad thanked his producers Bunny Vas and Vasu Varma for shouldering the project for the last 2 and a half years.
Talking about his director, Akhil said he became a fan of Bommarillu Bhaskar ever since he watched Bommarillu. “I did a lot of soul-searching in the last 2 years and you are part of that soul-searching,” Akhil told Bhaskar. Akhil exuded full confidence in the film’s success and urged the audience to enjoy the film with their families in theaters by following the Covid protocols.
Akhil thanked his fans for being a strong support system in his ups and downs and vowed that he will keep their trust with MEB. Finally, in a touching gesture, Akhil ended his speech by calling himself as “Chukkallo Chandrudu..Chaitu Babu Thammudu,” while inviting his brother Naga Chaitanya to speak.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday to shoot for Liger and attend NCB enquiry on Monday
- Makers’ hint on Prabhas’ role in Project K thrills fans
- I don’t think I’ll act again: Charmee
- Radhe Shyam’s teaser sets a stunning new record in Tollywood
- I can proudly say that Varudu Kavalenu has come out superbly: Naga Shaurya
- Thaman watches Vakeel Saab at 37,000 ft; Gives a big update on BGM