Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan continued his Porata Yatra bus tour in the Paderu agency today. The Janasena President has once again targeted AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s government. He said that Janasena was formed after seeing the atrocities on the tribals in the North Coastal Andhra.
“I didn’t join politics for fun but to enlighten people. The government has completely failed to create job opportunities for the youths who completed graduation. Lack of employment is the primary reason why our youths are misguided and going in the wrong direction,” said Pawan Kalyan, addressing thousands of fans and common people.
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date