Dashing director Puri Jagannadh has a huge fan base for his signature style of filmmaking and an envious, carefree lifestyle. In a rare gesture, a group of die-hard Puri fans have built his life-sized statue at a fan named Prabhakar’s house premises in Kondapur village in Karimnagar district.
This morning, Puri’s son Akash Puri inaugurated his father’s statue and took some amusing selfies with it. Akash later thanked the fans for their affection towards his dad. Puri Jagannadh is currently directing Balakrishna for a Bhavya Creations’ production.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him