On the Valentine’s Day, hundreds of die-hard fans of young actress Niddhi Agerwal from Chennai took their fandom to the next level. They installed Niddhi’s bust-sized idol and offered special prayers and even milk and flower abhishekams.
Photographs and videos of fans displaying their love towards the young beauty have been going viral on social media. On the other hand, Telugu fans of the actress carried out Annadanam for poor people on her name. Needless to say, these gestures showcase the immense love fans have towards Niddhi.
Niddhi was recently seen in the Tamil films, Bhoomi and Easwaran. In Telugu, her next projects are Ashok Galla’s debut movie and Pawan Kalyan-Krish’s period action drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas effect – Jathi Rathnalu garners solid craze
- I’ll reduce my expenses if I don’t have work, says talented actor
- Shruti Haasan all praise for Prabhas
- Thaman now sets his eyes on top Tamil stars
- Vijay Deverakonda is now the first South hero to pull off this feat on Instagram
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon