According to the latest update from our sources, hotshot filmmaker Dil Raju has acquired Gautham Nanda’s Nizam rights for a whopping Rs.6.30 crore. The film has done equally decent business in the rest of the areas in the twin Telugu states.
Sampath Nandi has directed Gautham Nanda and J Bhagwan and Pullarao have jointly produced it. Hansika and Catherine Tresa are the film’s leading ladies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Action opens slightly better than Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL
- Sai Pallavi teams up with acclaimed director for Netflix series
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu