According to the latest update from our sources, hotshot filmmaker Dil Raju has acquired Gautham Nanda’s Nizam rights for a whopping Rs.6.30 crore. The film has done equally decent business in the rest of the areas in the twin Telugu states.
Sampath Nandi has directed Gautham Nanda and J Bhagwan and Pullarao have jointly produced it. Hansika and Catherine Tresa are the film’s leading ladies.
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?