According to the latest update from our sources, hotshot filmmaker Dil Raju has acquired Gautham Nanda’s Nizam rights for a whopping Rs.6.30 crore. The film has done equally decent business in the rest of the areas in the twin Telugu states.
Sampath Nandi has directed Gautham Nanda and J Bhagwan and Pullarao have jointly produced it. Hansika and Catherine Tresa are the film’s leading ladies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young Tollywood heroines faltering in basic career planning?
- Makers of Pushpa in special plans for the music album
- Master and Karnan girl debuting in Tollywood
- Samantha offered a crazy role by Netflix?
- Vijay kills it in the first look of BEAST
- Adipurush: Special emphasis on Kriti Sanon’s characterisation