A few days ago, reports of three young children from Atmakur, Telangana, who have been orphaned after the demise of their parents went viral and moved everyone to tears. But these little hearts, Manohar (9) his younger sister Lasya and younger brother Yashwanth, now have a strong pillar of support from star producer Dil Raju.
Upon the request of Telangana minister Errabelli Dayakara Rao, Dil Raju adopted the three siblings and welcomed them into his extended family. Dil Raju will be taking care of the children through his family’s Maa Palle Charitable Trust.
“We are going through some hard times together and in such a scenario, every act of kindness is a ray of hope. I am extremely pleased to be able to do my little bit in taking the vision of a happy community forward,” Dil Raju said in a press note.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon