A few days ago, reports of three young children from Atmakur, Telangana, who have been orphaned after the demise of their parents went viral and moved everyone to tears. But these little hearts, Manohar (9) his younger sister Lasya and younger brother Yashwanth, now have a strong pillar of support from star producer Dil Raju.
Upon the request of Telangana minister Errabelli Dayakara Rao, Dil Raju adopted the three siblings and welcomed them into his extended family. Dil Raju will be taking care of the children through his family’s Maa Palle Charitable Trust.
“We are going through some hard times together and in such a scenario, every act of kindness is a ray of hope. I am extremely pleased to be able to do my little bit in taking the vision of a happy community forward,” Dil Raju said in a press note.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Lockdown Review : Metro Kathalu – Telugu film on AHA
- Sri Hari’s son signs a film with noted director’s son
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign