A few days ago, reports of three young children from Atmakur, Telangana, who have been orphaned after the demise of their parents went viral and moved everyone to tears. But these little hearts, Manohar (9) his younger sister Lasya and younger brother Yashwanth, now have a strong pillar of support from star producer Dil Raju.
Upon the request of Telangana minister Errabelli Dayakara Rao, Dil Raju adopted the three siblings and welcomed them into his extended family. Dil Raju will be taking care of the children through his family’s Maa Palle Charitable Trust.
“We are going through some hard times together and in such a scenario, every act of kindness is a ray of hope. I am extremely pleased to be able to do my little bit in taking the vision of a happy community forward,” Dil Raju said in a press note.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- IIT Krishnamurthy’s gripping trailer raises expectations
- Bigg Boss 4: Two eliminations possible this week?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company