In an interesting collaboration, leading Tollywood producer Dil Raju has joined hands with top Bollywood hero Ajay Devgn for the official Hindi remake of Allari Naresh’s critically acclaimed courtroom drama, Naandhi. An official announcement in this regard has been made earlier today and more details about the film’s cast and crew will be out soon.
“Naandhi is an important film, exposing certain loopholes in the administration. The original Telugu version was effective and touched a raw nerve. Dil Raju & I have decided to join hands in remaking this film in Hindi to reach out to a larger audience. These are early days. The script is being finalised. Once we have the cast & key talent in place, I may be able to say more,” said Ajay Devgn, who is co-producing the film along with Dil Raju, Kuldeep Rathore and Parag Desai.
Naandhi, also starring popular Tamil actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar and Navami Gayak and Devi Prasad in lead roles, was directed by Vijay Kanakamedala and produced by Satish Vegesna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju
- When James Bond Daniel Craig auditioned for this cult Bollywood film