Dil Raju, one of the leading producers in Tollywood, is currently busy bankrolling several exciting projects which are in various stages of production. While Fun and Frustration is hitting screens on January 12, Maharshi’s is slated for release on April 5. Apart from these two movies, Dil Raju is also producing a couple of low and medium budget films.
Recently, Dil Raju was in Tirupati and offers special prayers to Lord Venkateswara. On the sidelines of his visit, Dil Raju interacted with the local media and announced that he will launch two more new projects in March this year. However, the hotshot producer remained tight-lipped about further details regarding these projects.
One among the above two projects is expected to be 96’s official Telugu remake and another one could be Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s multi-starrer with Nani and Dulquer Salmaan. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news