Dil Raju is a very happy man these days. His film ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ is doing very well and he has been receiving widespread appreciation for having the courage to mount such a project. But Dil Raju has expressed concern over a new threat to his project.
The film has become the target of video pirates and Dil Raju has appealed to the fans of Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu to curb the menace. “SVSC is doing really well and this will be the biggest hit in my production. I am very happy with the reception from the public. However, the movie is facing a major threat from video pirates and I appeal to Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu fans to help me in tackling this. We have formed district level teams to tackle the issue and fans can report any such activities to us.” , he said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress decides to block Trump supporters on Twitter
- Acclaimed Telugu crime comedy goes to Bollywood
- Keerthy Suresh in this crazy sequel?
- British model all set for a comeback to South?
- Rajamouli makes an appeal to COVID-19 survivors
- Alia Bhatt in talks for two more pan-India projects?