Latest update now reveals that Dil Raju has picked up both the distribution rights of Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam and Nagarjuna’s Oopiri for a fancy price in Nizam.
Interesting aspect is that both the films are being produced by PVP cinemas and have already created a good buzz all over. With Dil Raju now picking up these two films, expectations have become even more for these projects which are up for release soon.
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border