Dil Raju – Game Changer will be yours in five months
Published on Mar 28, 2024 8:00 am IST

Sensational Shankar Shanmugam and Mega Powerstar Ram Charan have united for the highly-anticipated political thriller, Game Changer, featuring Kiara Advani in a prominent role. The buzz surrounding the film escalated with the release of its first single, Jaragandi, on Ram Charan’s birthday, garnering an exceptional response.

During the birthday celebrations of Ram Charan, producer Dil Raju declared that Game Changer will hit theaters in five months. He confidently stated that filming would conclude by the end of May. Dil Raju assured audiences that three out of five songs will undoubtedly captivate them in theaters.

He specifically emphasised the impact of the Jaragandi song, asserting that what viewers have witnessed so far is merely 2% of its potential, reserving the remaining 98% for the immersive big-screen experience.

With Ram Charan and Kiara Advani leading the cast, supported by Anjali, Srikanth, Sunil, Naveen Chandra, SJ Suryah, and Samuthirakani, Game Changer promises an exhilarating cinematic journey. As anticipation continues to soar, fans eagerly await its release. Stay tuned for further updates on this project and other ventures featuring Ram Charan.

Articles that might interest you: