The Covid-19 vaccine drive is going on in full swing in the film industry these days. In fact, the Telugu film producer’s council has issued guidelines where the core committee insisted that everyone who’s on a film set should have gotten at least one dose of the vaccine. Moreover, under the supervision of Megastar Chiranjeevi, hundreds of film fraternity members from various unions are being vaccinated.
The latest news is that Dil Raju too has initiated a special vaccine drive at his office premises and nearly 200 people working in his office and other crew members have gotten their first dose. This initiative is being applauded by several big wigs in the industry who have suggested that such vaccination programmes should become a norm in every production house and studio.
With film shoots expected to resume on a large scale within a few weeks, there’s a sense of urgency in the industry to vaccinate as many people as possible.
— Sri Venkateswara Creations (@SVC_official) June 20, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Anandhi looks simply beautiful as ‘Sodaala Sridevi’ in SSC’s first look
- Ace Bollywood DP’s tweet on Pawan Kalyan raises expectations
- Sankranthi 2022 getting heated up
- It’s official: Here’s Radhe Shyam’s release date
- Rashmika in talks for Tamil star’s Tollywood debut film?
- Aadi, Payal Rajput’s Kirataka to go on floors on this date