Having worked with Nagarjuna and Venkatesh in the past, producer Dil Raju is yet to tick off Megastar Chiranjeevi and Nandamuri Balakrishna off his list of veteran stars to team up with.
And if things go according to plan, the star producer might just have landed an opportunity to work with arguable the biggest Telugu superstar of our time, the Megastar.
Apparently, the duo recently met to discuss a possible collaboration and Raju has expressed his keen interest to work with Chiru, who happily agreed. What’s more, if things fall into place, the duo might work together for the actor’s 153rd film.
Time will tell how this will work out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted producer RR Venkat passes away
- Manchu Vishnu: Chiranjeevi will vote for me
- Photo Moment: Prabhas spotted with his Laxman on Adipurush’s set
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts