Leading Tollywood producer Dil Raju tied the knot last night. The wedding took place at Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple in Nizamabad last night. The wedding was a private affair, with only immediate family members gracing the auspicious occasion due to lockdown restrictions.
Ever since the news about Dil Raju’s second wedding went viral, there has been a lot of curiosity about his bride. Ending all the speculations, photographs and name of Dil Raju’s wife have been revealed today. Her name is Tejaswini, but she will be called Vygha Reddy henceforth. She is said to be Dil Raju’s relative’s daughter. More details about her are yet to be revealed.
Meanwhile, Dil Raju’s daughter Hanshitha Reddy took to her social media page after the wedding and wished her father a joyous life ahead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Solid emotional angle in mega hero’s next
- Bollywood banner offers a bomb to bag KGF 2 rights
- Ram’s RED to achieve this mark by this weekend
- Krack’s digital release postponed?
- Box office status of Allari Naresh’s Bangaru Bolludu
- Review : The White Tiger – Hindi Film on Netflix