We have reported earlier that ace producer Dil Raju has fetched the distribution rights of Mani Ratnam’s Ok Kanmai. This movie will release as Ok Bangaram in Telugu and interestingly this catchy title was suggested by producer Dil Raju himself to Mani Ratnam.
Speaking about this Raju said “After I bought the rights of the Telugu version, I asked Mani sir what the title meant. He said it means ‘Ok Dear’, and I suggested ‘Ok Bangaram’ would be apt for the Telugu version. He instantly liked it and asked me to go ahead and register the title.”
Malayalam star Dulquar Salman and Nithya Menon are playing the lead roles in this flick. This movie is expected to hit screens on April 10th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani turns producer for his sister’s debut short film
- A wonderful learning experience: Suriya on working with Mohan Babu
- Taapsee’s Game Over shows 100% jump on day 2
- Pooja catches Allu Arjun watching Ind Vs Pak match on AA19 set
- Lastest buzz regarding Ranarangam’s release
- Official update on Saaho’s music composer