We have reported earlier that ace producer Dil Raju has fetched the distribution rights of Mani Ratnam’s Ok Kanmai. This movie will release as Ok Bangaram in Telugu and interestingly this catchy title was suggested by producer Dil Raju himself to Mani Ratnam.
Speaking about this Raju said “After I bought the rights of the Telugu version, I asked Mani sir what the title meant. He said it means ‘Ok Dear’, and I suggested ‘Ok Bangaram’ would be apt for the Telugu version. He instantly liked it and asked me to go ahead and register the title.”
Malayalam star Dulquar Salman and Nithya Menon are playing the lead roles in this flick. This movie is expected to hit screens on April 10th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amrutha’s family determined to stall RGV’s Murder’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals why she stayed away from Mollywood
- Nayan, Vignesh offering special prayers at TN temples
- Sharwanand’s next with top banner announced
- KGF 2 to resume from this date
- Rakul Preet almost confirmed for this biggie