Now, the latest we hear is that Dil Raju has seen a profit of ₹10 crores with V’s streaming rights itself. He sold the film’s digital rights for 31 crores.
Reports suggest that including satellite and audio rights, Dil Raju has benefited a whopping of ₹15 crores on the movie which was made on a budget of 30 crores.
Directed by Indraganti Mohana Krishna, V has been receiving mixed responses from the Amazon Prime subscribers.
Articles that might interest you:
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business
- Ram Charan’s ‘perfect Sunday drive’ with his Brat
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture