Dil Raju has produced the big budget action entertainer ‘Yevadu’. The film’s theatrical release has been delayed for quite some time now, due to the political instability in the state and this has caused a lot of problems for the film. However, things are looking up for the film now and Dil Raju’s confidence is growing with each passing day.
Some of the actors from the film and a few production unit members watched a special screening on January 1st and the feedback has been quite positive. Apparently, Dil Raju is now planning some paid premieres for ‘Yevadu’, a day ahead of its worldwide release.
Ram Charan, Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson will be seen as the lead actors in this movie and Vamshi Paidipally is the director of the film.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual