Released on May 9, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, went on to become the highest grosser in Mahesh’s career. The film, in its 3-week-long journey, has broken several non-Baahubali 2 records. Recently, there was a lot of hue and cry when the film’s makers released a poster announcing that the film has grossed over Rs 175 crores worldwide.
Today, at Mahesh’s 26th film Sarileru Neekevvaru’s launch, one of Maharshi’s producers Dil Raju stated that Maharshi has collected a share of over Rs 100 crores worldwide. The star producer also said that the film will enter the Rs 30 crore club in Nizam in a couple of days. Going by Dil Raju’s statement, Maharshi will end up as the all-time fourth highest grossing Telugu movie, after Baahubali 2, Baahubali and Rangasthalam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this Ajay Devgn’s role in RRR?
- Curiosity builds up over Samantha’s role in ‘The Family Man’
- Diso Raja desperately needs a solid start at the box office
- Sudheer Varma to remake a Korean film?
- Venkatesh makes a striking impact in and as Naarappa
- Young actress nervous about this film