Released on May 9, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, went on to become the highest grosser in Mahesh’s career. The film, in its 3-week-long journey, has broken several non-Baahubali 2 records. Recently, there was a lot of hue and cry when the film’s makers released a poster announcing that the film has grossed over Rs 175 crores worldwide.
Today, at Mahesh’s 26th film Sarileru Neekevvaru’s launch, one of Maharshi’s producers Dil Raju stated that Maharshi has collected a share of over Rs 100 crores worldwide. The star producer also said that the film will enter the Rs 30 crore club in Nizam in a couple of days. Going by Dil Raju’s statement, Maharshi will end up as the all-time fourth highest grossing Telugu movie, after Baahubali 2, Baahubali and Rangasthalam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Changes in Bigg Boss 4- To be postponed?
- Akshay Kumar become world’s 6th most highest-paid actor
- Vakeel Saab back on track-Post Production works starts
- Sadak 2 trailer- Intruiging and emotional
- Digital rights of Nani’s ‘V’ sold-To come out this time?
- Daily new twists in Sushanth’s case but no clarity