Leading producer Dil Raju’s latest production, Fun and Frustration (F2), has hit theaters worldwide this morning. Trade circles are buoyed by the positive response the film has been getting from all quarters.
This evening, Dil Raju’s production house Sri Venkateswara Creations’ Twitter handle tweeted that with F2, the company has completed 250 films including distribution and production. Needless to say, the SVC team is quite happy with its 250th venture turning out to be a blockbuster. On this occasion, the team thanked all the actors, directors, exhibitors and Telugu audience for the support.
With #F2 we have completed 250 films including distribution. We are so happy that our 250th film has turned out to be a Blockbuster!
We would like to thank our Actors, Directors, Exhibitors and Telugu Audience for the great support over the years.🙏🏻
Advance Happy Sankranthi!
— Sri Venkateswara Creations (@SVC_official) January 12, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?
- Bollywood trade prediction: Advantage Prabhas over Akshay & John
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU