Leading producer Dil Raju’s latest production, Fun and Frustration (F2), has hit theaters worldwide this morning. Trade circles are buoyed by the positive response the film has been getting from all quarters.
This evening, Dil Raju’s production house Sri Venkateswara Creations’ Twitter handle tweeted that with F2, the company has completed 250 films including distribution and production. Needless to say, the SVC team is quite happy with its 250th venture turning out to be a blockbuster. On this occasion, the team thanked all the actors, directors, exhibitors and Telugu audience for the support.
With #F2 we have completed 250 films including distribution. We are so happy that our 250th film has turned out to be a Blockbuster!
We would like to thank our Actors, Directors, Exhibitors and Telugu Audience for the great support over the years.🙏🏻
Advance Happy Sankranthi!
— Sri Venkateswara Creations (@SVC_official) January 12, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser update gets a date
- Mega family’s tribute to fan
- Anushka politely declines star hero project
- Akhil, Pooja Hegde shake a leg for a fun song
- Prabhas20’s next schedule postponed to January?
- Young director joins Netflix’s Lust Stories Telugu