Leading producer Dil Raju’s latest production, Fun and Frustration (F2), has hit theaters worldwide this morning. Trade circles are buoyed by the positive response the film has been getting from all quarters.
This evening, Dil Raju’s production house Sri Venkateswara Creations’ Twitter handle tweeted that with F2, the company has completed 250 films including distribution and production. Needless to say, the SVC team is quite happy with its 250th venture turning out to be a blockbuster. On this occasion, the team thanked all the actors, directors, exhibitors and Telugu audience for the support.
With #F2 we have completed 250 films including distribution. We are so happy that our 250th film has turned out to be a Blockbuster!
We would like to thank our Actors, Directors, Exhibitors and Telugu Audience for the great support over the years.🙏🏻
Advance Happy Sankranthi!
— Sri Venkateswara Creations (@SVC_official) January 12, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular actor’s negative role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?
- Will Nani join hands with this talented director yet again?
- Alia Bhatt still not ready to resume shootings
- Sara Ali Khan’s driver tests positive for COVID-19
- Photo Moment: Girls luncheon on Vinaya Vidheya Rama set
- Vijay Sethupathi reveals why he quit Pushpa