Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna’s youngest daughter Kodi Pravallika tied the knot tonight. Pravallika married Chandu Mahesh in a grand ceremony at a convention center near Gandipet on the Hyderabad outskirts.
The wedding was graced by several celebrities from the film industry. Kodi Ramakrishna’s wife Padma, daughter Divya Deepthi, son-in-law Ashok and the director’s former assistants and students performed the wedding in a grand manner. Kodi Ramakrishna breathed his last in February last year after prolonged illness.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name
- Rashmika’s sunrise yoga session on the beach
- Shahid to resume shooting for Jersey’s Hindi remake soon
- Details regarding the Tamil remake of Andhadhun