Talented director Krish recently wrapped up the shooting for his new film featuring Rakul Preet Singh and Vaishnav Tej. Currently, he is busily overseeing the post-production activities of this as-yet-untitled film.
On the other hand, Krish is planning to resume the shooting for his period film with Powerstar Pawan Kalyan from this month-end. Meanwhile, the latest news is that Krish has tested positive for COVID-19 today during a random test. He has quarantined himself at his residence and is taking all the necessary safety precautions.
Articles that might interest you:
- After screenplay and presentation, Anil Ravipudi’s new avatar for Gaali Sampath
- Backstory behind Vijay’s new film
- Noted Tamil actor to venture into Telugu market?
- Vidya Balan’s stalled film to resume soon
- Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona to make a splash on Burj Khalifa
- Shahrukh Khan- John Abraham’s massive showdown in Dubai