National award-winning director Krish has been chosen to be honored with the prestigious Gurajada Memorial Award for the year 2018. The award will be presented to Krish on November 30 in Vizianagaram, the hometown of legendary social reformer Gurajada Apparao.
Each year, the Gurajada Cultural Federation honors prominent celebrities for their invaluable service in the world of art and culture. This year’s event will commemorate Gurajada’s 103rd birth anniversary.
Krish is currently helming the highly-anticipated biopic on NT Ramarao, NTR Kathanayakudu and NTR Prajanayakudu.
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR