Superstar Mahesh Babu played Major Ajay Krishna in his Sankranthi blockbuster, Sarileru Neekevvaru. The film was directed by successful young filmmaker Anil Ravipudi, who turned father to a baby boy during the making of the movie.
In a latest interview, Anil revealed that he has named his son as Ajay Suryansh, inspired by Mahesh’s name in the movie. Anil said that, with Sarileru’s humongous success, he has reached the next level as a director and that naming his son after Mahesh’s name in the movie is a special tribute.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release
- Prakash Raj decides to keep mum over Maa elections