Superstar Mahesh Babu played Major Ajay Krishna in his Sankranthi blockbuster, Sarileru Neekevvaru. The film was directed by successful young filmmaker Anil Ravipudi, who turned father to a baby boy during the making of the movie.
In a latest interview, Anil revealed that he has named his son as Ajay Suryansh, inspired by Mahesh’s name in the movie. Anil said that, with Sarileru’s humongous success, he has reached the next level as a director and that naming his son after Mahesh’s name in the movie is a special tribute.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands
- Search for Pawan’s co-star in crazy remake back to square one?
- Balakrishna’s next confirmed with star director?
- Renu Desai reveals why she named her daughter as Aadya
- Tollywood, Bollywood hero admitted in ICU due to COVID-19
- Change of director for superstar Vijay’s next?