The mystical thriller Virupaksha starring Sai Dharam Tej and Samyuktha, which was released in theaters and later on OTT, has turned out to be a blockbuster hit.
Recently, director Karthik Varma Dandu shared an interesting fact in an interview, revealing that according to his original story, Parvathy, played by Shyamala, was the main culprit in the movie. However, creative director Sukumar, who served as the screenwriter, suggested changing the villain to have a much better impact. This caused a major change in the story and screenplay.
Apart from Sai Dharam Tej and Samyuktha, the movie also features Ajay, Sai Chand, Shyamala, Brahmaji, Sunil, Rajiv Kanakala, Soniya Singh, and Ravi Krishna in prominent roles. Produced by BVSN Prasad under the SVCC banner, the movie’s music was composed by Ajaneesh Loknath.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how much 2018 has made so far in the Telugu states
- Is this when Akhil’s Agent will arrive on OTT?
- Allu Arjun asks his fans to do a small favour
- Latest: DJ Tillu’s sequel Tillu Square seals its release date
- Naga Vamsi to produce Balakrishna’s next?
- USA box office: How much did Adipurush make from early sales?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food