Donations are still pouring in from Tollywood stars to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) fund. CCC is an initiative by the Telugu film industry to provide relief to thousands of cine workers who have lost their livelihood due to the lockdown amid Coronavirus outbreak.
Director Sampath Nandi of Ram Charan’s Racha and Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger fame is the latest to chip in with his contribution to the CCC. Sampath has donated Rs 5 lakhs for the welfare of the senior employees.
Sampath Nandi is currently directing Gopichand and Tamannaah’s action sports drama, Seetimaarr.
Articles that might interest you:
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?