Donations are still pouring in from Tollywood stars to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) fund. CCC is an initiative by the Telugu film industry to provide relief to thousands of cine workers who have lost their livelihood due to the lockdown amid Coronavirus outbreak.
Director Sampath Nandi of Ram Charan’s Racha and Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger fame is the latest to chip in with his contribution to the CCC. Sampath has donated Rs 5 lakhs for the welfare of the senior employees.
Sampath Nandi is currently directing Gopichand and Tamannaah’s action sports drama, Seetimaarr.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Veteran actress to play a crucial role in SSMB 28
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- DJ Tillu 2 – Is this the reason for Anupama walking out?
- Varisu to be Vijay’s biggest release in UK
- Did Sesh interfere in HIT 2- Director clarifies
- Ram Charan’s comments about remakes go viral