Donations are still pouring in from Tollywood stars to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) fund. CCC is an initiative by the Telugu film industry to provide relief to thousands of cine workers who have lost their livelihood due to the lockdown amid Coronavirus outbreak.
Director Sampath Nandi of Ram Charan’s Racha and Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger fame is the latest to chip in with his contribution to the CCC. Sampath has donated Rs 5 lakhs for the welfare of the senior employees.
Sampath Nandi is currently directing Gopichand and Tamannaah’s action sports drama, Seetimaarr.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajeev and Suma Kanakala’s son all set to turn hero
- Female lead locked for Tiger Shroff’s next
- Rashmika’s impressive display of strength
- No truth in star heroine’s comeback news
- Hansika’s landmark film wraps up its shoot
- Radhe Shyam’s team all set to return to Hyderabad