Tamannaah was barely seen on screen in 2017, except in couple of projects, however, it looks like 2018 is going to be an extremely busy year for her. The actress has at least five films lined up in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi.
Speaking about her career post Baahubali, Tamannaah said, “It’s the best time for an actress to be in the film industry. We are getting much better roles now, and I really think directors are making an effort to write better roles for us. I’m eagerly looking forward to see how people react to my roles in Queen, Seenu Ramasamy’s next, and couple of other films this year.”
The actress is currently busy shooting for Jayendra’s Naa Nuvve in which she’s paired with Kalyanram and she will soon join the sets of Queen’s Telugu remake for another schedule.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu