Director Indraganti Mohanakrishna is known for his tasteful movies and penchant for chaste Telugu. Now, the director seems to have applied an ‘only Telugu’ mantra for his ongoing multi-starrer, featuring Adivi Sesh, Srinivas Avasarala and Vennela Kishore.
Mohanakrishna has reportedly roped in an all Telugu cast and crew members for his ongoing movie. This means that all the actors, including the supporting cast, and technicians in the movie are strictly Telugu speaking.
This as-yet-untitled comedy entertainer has Telugu girls Eesha and Aditi playing the female leads. KC Narasimha Rao is producing the movie.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari