Director Indraganti Mohanakrishna is known for his tasteful movies and penchant for chaste Telugu. Now, the director seems to have applied an ‘only Telugu’ mantra for his ongoing multi-starrer, featuring Adivi Sesh, Srinivas Avasarala and Vennela Kishore.
Mohanakrishna has reportedly roped in an all Telugu cast and crew members for his ongoing movie. This means that all the actors, including the supporting cast, and technicians in the movie are strictly Telugu speaking.
This as-yet-untitled comedy entertainer has Telugu girls Eesha and Aditi playing the female leads. KC Narasimha Rao is producing the movie.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again