Young and happening beauty Rashmika Mandanna has emerged as a hot favorite in the industry with back to back hits. After the blockbuster success of Geetha Govindham, Rashmika is gearing up to enthrall the audience with the soon to release film, Dear Comrade.
Meanwhile, Rashmika, in a recent interview, opened up about one incident which happened during Geetha Govindam’s shoot. She said, “One day, I went to the shoot slightly late and soon after reaching the set, no one talked to me and embarrassed me. I sat down and started crying without any clue about what was happening. It was then that our director Parasuram came to me and told me that he played a prank to capture my natural sad expressions”.
Rashmika later concluded that she was left in shock with her director’s prank and that she took some time to be normal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report