Young and happening beauty Rashmika Mandanna has emerged as a hot favorite in the industry with back to back hits. After the blockbuster success of Geetha Govindham, Rashmika is gearing up to enthrall the audience with the soon to release film, Dear Comrade.
Meanwhile, Rashmika, in a recent interview, opened up about one incident which happened during Geetha Govindam’s shoot. She said, “One day, I went to the shoot slightly late and soon after reaching the set, no one talked to me and embarrassed me. I sat down and started crying without any clue about what was happening. It was then that our director Parasuram came to me and told me that he played a prank to capture my natural sad expressions”.
Rashmika later concluded that she was left in shock with her director’s prank and that she took some time to be normal.
Articles that might interest you:
- No story locked for Mahesh-Vamshi Paidipally’s next film
- Director opens up about Salman’s cameo in Saaho
- FDFS : Live Updates from Sita
- Fresh troubles for Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans
- Fans heartbroken over Pawan’s defeat